Regardless of any demographic, all successful people share one common factor: the role of mentors in their lives.
Interested in becoming a mentor?
Take the lead in supporting a young person through an ongoing, consistent relationship by...
- Encouraging them toward positive life decisions
- Helping them set goals and work toward accomplishing them
- Serving as a Godly role model and friend
- Building a relationship by planning and participating in activities together
- Helping them discover their gifts, talents, and passions
- Developing understanding of their cultural and family dynamics
What it takes to be a Mentor
Make a one-year commitment- studies have proven that it is better for a child to never be matched with a mentor than to be matched and have the mentor not fulfill their commitment.
Sign a faith agreement- as a Christian organization, we believe it's important for our mentors to have Christ-like values, and to share those with our youth.
Complete our training video- we ask all mentors to follow a set of guidelines in order to keep both themselves and their mentee safe.