Regardless of any demographic, all successful people share one common factor: the role of mentors in their lives.
Interested in becoming a mentor?
Take the lead in supporting a young person through an ongoing, consistent relationship by...
- Encouraging them toward positive life decisions
- Helping them set goals and work toward accomplishing them
- Serving as a positive role model and friend
- Building a relationship by planning and participating in activities together
- Helping them discover their gifts, talents, and passions
- Developing understanding of their cultural and family dynamics
What it takes to be a Mentor